Welcome to the U.S. District Court for the
Northern District of New York - Main Office (Syracuse) [NextGen CM/ECF Release 1.2 (Revision 1.2)]
Northern District of New York - Main Office (Syracuse) [NextGen CM/ECF Release 1.2 (Revision 1.2)] **CLICK HERE** For ECF Document Filing System
Please be advised that you may experience some disruption while using CM/ECF on Saturday, July 21, 2018 from 5:00 AM (EST) until 1:00 PM (EST). Critial server maintenance will be performed during this downtime.
Thank you for your cooperation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF REDACTION RESPONSIBILITY - Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 5.2, Fed. R. Crim. P. 49.1, and NYND L.R. Cv. P. 8.1 and L.R. Cr. P. 1.3; Except as to documents in social security proceedings, pursuant to General Order 22 Section 11.1. and 11.2, parties shall refrain from including, or shall redact where inclusion is necessary, the following personal identifiers from all filings with the Court, including exhibits thereto, unless the Court orders otherwise:
This requirement applies to all documents, including attachments.
- Social Security Numbers. Use only the last 4 digits;
- Names of Minor Children. Redact to the initials;
- Dates of Birth. Redact to the year of birth;
- Financial Account Numbers. Redact to the last 4 digits;
- Home Addresses in Criminal Cases. Redact to City and State;
- Names of Sexual Assault Victims. Redact to "Victim".
IMPORTANT! NYND upgraded to NextGen CMECF on January 16, 2018. Click Here For More Information.